Ever wanted to catch a blue marlin or other trophy big game fish? Here’s your chance! Join the captain and crew of the Ruckus for a fun deep sea fishing adventure off the Waikiki coastline. The Ruckus is a newly refurbished 38' Bertram that features all that a fisherman needs – high-quality equipment, modern electronics, a comfortable cabin and a shaded fly bridge. The Ruckus departs daily from Kewalo Basin Harbor, which is conveniently located just 5 minutes from Waikiki.
Note: Exclusive rate is for up to 6 people, not per person.
- 38′ Bertram
- Powered by Cat 3116 diesels
- Shaded fly bridge
- Penn International and Shimano Tiagra 2-speed reels
- Equipped with GPS, fishfinder and plotter
- Refrigerator and microwave
- Fully-equipped head (restroom) with hot shower
- Where and When:
- Full Day, 3/4 Day, or AM 1/2 Day:
Check in at 5:45 am. Departure is at 6:00am.
PM 1/2 Day:
Check in at 11:45 am. Departure is at 12:00 pm.
Check in is at Slip 1 at 1025 Ala Moana Boulevard, Honolulu, HI 96814 View Map
- Minimum Age 6 years old.
- Special Notes:
- Bring food, drinks (alcohol is permitted) and sunscreen. Price includes equipment, bait, ice. No fishing license required.
As long as the catch is under 50 pounds guest can keep up to 50% of their catch
- Operation Days:
- Operates daily
- Full-day trip is 8-9 hours. 3/4 day trip is 6-7 hours. Half-day trip is 4-5 hours.
- Ruckus Sportfishing
- 38' Bertram