K-Bay Sportfishing offers big game fishing tours off the Waikiki coastline. Their two sportfishing boats are fully-equipped and ready to fish. One is the Snoopy V, a 39-foot Force Fighting Machine, and the other one is the Renegade, a 38-foot Hatteras. The friendly crew are experts in Hawaiian waters and handle all the details. All you need to do is grab a line and wait for the strike. Best of all, they let you keep half of anything under 100 pounds and will even filet it for you.
K-Bay Sport Fishing charters include all required bait, tackle, ice and water for up to 6 people in charter rates.
- Big game fishing tours off the Waikiki coastline
- Two fully-equipped boats
- Friendly crew - experts in Hawaiian waters
- Includes all required bait, tackle, ice and water for up to 6 people in charter rates
- Where and When:
- Departure is at 6:00 am.
Check in at Kewalo Basin Harbor, Slip F13 (View Map)
1125 Ala Moana Blvd.
Honolulu, HI 96814
- Children must be at least 7 years old to come along on this tour.
- Special Notes:
- Guests are able to keep half of their catch up to 100 lbs - any fish weighing over 100 lbs will stay on the boat.
- Operation Days:
- Full-day charter shared or private (8-10 hours).
Half-day charter shared or private (4-5 hours).
3/4 day private charter (6-8 hours).
- Maximum of 6 guests per charter. Maximum 10 guests per boat (additional guest fee for each guest over 6 on a charter)
- Snoopy V: 39-foot Force Fishing Machine
Renegade: 38-foot Hatteras