K-Bay Sportfishing offers big game fishing tours off the Waikiki coastline. Their two sportfishing boats are fully-equipped and ready to fish. One is the Snoopy V, a 39-foot Force Fighting Machine, and the other one is the Renegade, a 38-foot Hatteras. The friendly crew are experts in Hawaiian waters and handle all the details. All you need to do is grab a line and wait for the strike. Best of all, they let you keep half of anything under 100 pounds and will even filet it for you.
K-Bay Sport Fishing charters include all required bait, tackle, ice and water for up to 6 people in charter rates. If you have more than 6 people please make sure to put the number of extra people you have in the box next to the additional per person cost for the charter you are selecting.
Please note: Charter prices are for up to six people, not per person.
- Where and When:
- Kewalo Basin Harbor, Slip C38 (View Map)
1125 Ala Moana Blvd.
Honolulu, HI 96814
- There are no specific restrictions for this activity.
- Special Notes:
- Guests are able to keep half of their catch up to 100 lbs - any fish weighing over 100 lbs will stay on the boat.
For private charters, if you are booking a group of more than 6 people, people will have to take turns at the poles as the boat is equipped with just 6 rods.
- Operation Days:
- Operates daily
- Full-day charter shared or private (8-10 hours). Half-day charter shared or private (4-5 hours). 3/4 day private charter (6-8 hours).
- Private charter rates are for 6 guests. Maximum capacity for fishing charter is 10 guests.
- Snoopy V: 39-foot Force Fishing Machine
Renegade: 38-foot Hatteras