We have elected
to no longer offer Magic Sportfishing at this time. This decision was
come to after dealing with Magic Sportfishing's inconsistent booking
practices that we do not want affecting the guests who choose to book with us.
Oahu's waters are teeming with big game fish, such as blue marlin and yellowfin tuna. Come aboard the Magic, a 50' Pacifica yacht, and catch the trophy fish you have always wanted to catch! With over 20 years of deep sea fishing experience in Hawaiian waters, the crew of the Magic hold many Hawaii sportfishing records, including eight blue marlins over 500 pounds in 2004, most striped marlins in one day (11) and most mahi mahi in one day with charter (65). So when you come aboard the Magic, you can rest assured that you're heading out with true sportfishing experts. Best of all, the Magic crew will clean and filet servings to take home with you (see the fish policy below).
Shared charter: This option is ideal if you are a single person or a small group and would like to join other anglers on the boat. Shared charter prices are per person.
Private charter: This option is ideal if you and your family and friends would like the boat all to yourself. Private charter prices are for up to 6 people, meaning you pay one flat rate for your entire group of 1-6 people.
Shared charter fish policy: If you want to take fish home, you will be cut 1-2 pounds (about 3-5 steaks) of your own catch under 80 pounds, starting with the smallest fish. If you choose to share with others on board who don't have a catch that day, you are welcome to. Should you choose not to take fish home or share your fillets, the captain/crew will not cut into any fish for those who haven't caught any.
Private charter fish policy: If you want to take fish home, you will be cut up to 40 pounds of whole fish for the entire group on board, starting with the smallest fish under 80 pounds. The crew will clean/filet the smallest fish first and no fish weighing 80 pounds or more will be cut into. Fish weighing over 80 pounds are taken to the local fish auction, which sustains local businesses and it is also how the crew earn a living.
- 50' Pacifica Sportfishing Yacht
- Powered by twin diesel engines for a smooth, superior ride
- TV, DVD, stereo system, microwave
- Comfortable seating area and beds
- Equipped with Penn and Shimano 130's and Penn 50's with Fin-Nor rods
Deep Sea Fishing
- Where and When:
- Check-in at Kewalo Basin Harbor, 1125 Ala Moana Boulevard, Honolulu, HI 96814 View Map
The tour departure time will be emailed to you.
- This tour has a 72 hour cancellation policy.
- Special Notes:
- Everything is included except for your personal lunch and beverages (alcohol is permitted and cooler is provided).
- Operation Days:
- Operates Monday - Saturday
- Full-day trip is 8-10 hours. Extended trip is 10-12 hours.
- Magic Sportfishing
- 6 passengers
- 50' Pacifica sportfishing yacht