Sashimi Midnight Shark Hunt
Looking for a late night adventure unlike any other? How about an Oahu midnight shark hunt? Come aboard the Sashimi for an exciting shark hunt fishing trip in the waters off Oahu’s south shore. No experience is necessary!
The experienced crew of the Sashimi will show you how to fish for the big pole benders, including tiger sharks and Pacific grey reef sharks. Most of the shark catches range from 5 feet and 125 pounds to 16 feet and over 1,000 pounds.
Seats on this popular Oahu midnight shark hunt are limited. Reserve your Hawaii shark fishing tour today!
- Custom-built 65′ Delta Sportfisher
- Air-conditioned cabin
- TV, DVD, stereo with CD player
- Comfortable seating area
- Restroom and shower
- Equipped with state-of-the-art electronics, including GPS, fishfinder, plotter, cell phone, CB and VHS radios
Oahu Shark Hunt
- Where and When:
- Departure is at 10:00 pm and return is at approx. 1:00 am. Check in at Kewalo Basin Harbor (between Ala Moana Beach Park & Fisherman's Wharf Restaurant). Address: 1125 Ala Moana Boulevard, Honolulu, HI 96814. Look for a sign that says 955 FISH. View Map
- Due to limited seating this tour is non-refundable.
- Special Notes:
- Free roundtrip transportation from Waikiki hotels is available.
Guests cannot keep anything caught - the crew will cook a portion on the boat for everyone to eat, everything else is catch and release.
- Operation Days:
- Operation Days vary weekly.
- 3 hours
- Sashimi Fishing
- The boat has a capacity of 49, but this tour is limited to a maximum of 15 passengers.
- 65' Delta Sportfisher