Sashimi Sunset Bottom Fishing
Looking for an Oahu fishing tour that's perfect for the whole family? Check out this easy catch, no experience necessary, Oahu bottom fishing tour in the calm, nearshore waters off Waikiki. It's a great alternative to a deep sea fishing charter or dinner cruise.
Departing around sunset time, you'll enjoy the cooler evening breeze and sunset views of the Waikiki coastline. Grab a line and reel in a variety of fish, such as snapper, mackerel and jack. You have the choice to "catch and release" or to try some of the day's catch hot off the grill. A Hawaiian-style BBQ meal is included on this tour! All fishing gear is provided as well.
- Custom-built 65′ Delta Sportfisher
- Air-conditioned cabin
- Shaded fly bridge
- TV, DVD, stereo with CD player
- Comfortable seating area
- Restroom and shower
- Equipped with state-of-the-art electronics, including GPS, fishfinder, plotter, cell phone, CB and VHS radios
- Where and When:
- Check in at 4:30 pm. Check in at Kewalo Basin Harbor (between Ala Moana Beach Park & Fisherman's Wharf Restaurant). Address: 1125 Ala Moana Boulevard, Honolulu, HI 96814. Look for a sign that says 955 FISH. View Map
Free roundtrip transportation from Waikiki is available.
- NO BANANAS
If prone to getting seasick, we recommend taking precautions the day before the tour as well as the day of the tour.
- There are no specific restrictions for this activity.
- Special Notes:
- Includes BBQ hot dog, chili, rice, pineapple juice & water.
Guest cannot keep anything - The boat will cook a portion on the boat for everyone to eat, everything else is catch and release
- Operation Days:
- Operates daily
- 4 hours
- Sashimi Fishing
- 65' Delta Sportfisher