Inter-Island Sportfishing - Sea Hawk
Join the captain and crew of the Sea Hawk and reel in a big one! All fishing gear and bait will be provided. All you need to bring is an adventurous spirit, some snacks and drinks, and your camera to take a picture of you holding your trophy fish!
The Sea Hawk launches daily from Kewalo Basin Harbor, which is just 5 minutes from Waikiki. The crew’s largest catch to date is a 1,277-pound Pacific blue marlin! Second place is a 937 pounder, another blue marlin caught only two miles from the harbor.
Note: Exclusive rate is for up to 6 people, not per person.
- 40′ Tollycraft
- Powered by Cat 3116 diesels
- Large shaded bridge
- Large release fighting chair
- Penn and Shimano gear
- Equipped with GPS, fishfinder, plotter, cellular phone, CB and VHS radios
- New custom interior
- Fully-equipped head (restroom)
- Where and When:
- Departure is at 6:00 am. Check in at Kewalo Basin Harbor (between Ala Moana Beach Park & Fisherman's Wharf Restaurant) in slip #G-J Address: 1125 Ala Moana Boulevard, Honolulu, HI 96814 View Map
- There are no specific restrictions for this activity.
- Special Notes:
- Price includes equipment, bait, ice. No fishing license required.
Guest can keep half of the fish caught under 100 pounds
- Operation Days:
- Operates daily
- Full-day trip is 8-9 hours. 3/4 day trip is 6-7 hours. Half-day trip is 4-5 hours.
- Inter-Island Sportfishing
- Up to 6 passengers
- 40' Tollycraft