Waikiki Sport Fishing
Waikiki Sport Fishing offers big game fishing tours off the Waikiki coastline. Their two sport fishing boats are fully-equipped and ready to fish. One is the Snoopy V, a 39-foot Force Fighting Machine, and the other one is the Renegade, a 38-foot Hatteras. The friendly crew are experts in Hawaiian waters and handle all the details. All you need to do is grab a line and wait for the strike. Best of all, they let you keep half of anything under 100 pounds and will even filet it for you.
Waikiki Sport Fishing charters include all required bait, tackle, ice and water for up to 6 people in charter rates.
- Big game fishing tours off the Waikiki coastline
- Two fully-equipped boats
- Friendly crew - experts in Hawaiian waters
- Includes all required bait, tackle, ice and water for up to 6 people in charter rates
- Where and When:
- Full day tour: Departure is at 6:00 am
3/4 day tour: Departure is at 6:00 am
Half day tour: Departure is at 6:00 am or 12:00 pm
Check in 15 minutes prior to departure at Kewalo Basin Harbor, Slip F13 (View Map)
1125 Ala Moana Blvd.
Honolulu, HI 96814
- Children must be at least 7 years old to come along on this tour.
- Special Notes:
- Guests are able to keep half of their catch up to 100 lbs - any fish weighing over 100 lbs will stay on the boat.
- Operation Days:
- Full-day charter shared or private (8-10 hours).
Half-day charter shared or private (4-5 hours).
3/4 day private charter (6-8 hours).
- Waikiki Sport Fishing
- Maximum of 6 guests per charter
- Snoopy V: 39-foot Force Fishing Machine
Renegade: 38-foot Hatteras