Sashimi Half Day Trolling & Jigging - 65' Delta
This Oahu Fishing Tour is currently unavailable for booking on our site. Please visit our Oahu Fishing Tours page for other available tours.
Ever wanted to try different styles of fishing? Come aboard the Sashimi for an exciting day of trolling and jigging off Oahu’s south shore.
Trolling involves fishing for big game fish, such as ahi (yellowfin tuna), blue marlin, wahoo (ono) and mahi mahi (dorado). With trolling the fish are attracted by trolling fishing lures or bait behind the boat.
Jigging involves hands-on fishing using a rod. Typical fish caught with jigging include amberjack, trevally, skipjack, large snapper and grouper. Average catches range from 20 to over 100 pounds!
The Sashimi captain and crew are fishing experts in Hawaiian waters and are ready to take you on an Oahu fishing adventure of a lifetime.
Note: Charter rate is for up to 6 people, not per person.
- Custom-built 65′ Delta Sportfisher
- Air-conditioned cabin
- Shaded fly bridge
- TV, DVD, stereo with CD player
- Comfortable seating area
- Restroom and shower
- Equipped with state-of-the-art electronics, including GPS, fishfinder, plotter, cell phone, CB and VHS radios
Fun Oahu Fishing
Sashimi Half Day Trolling
- Where and When:
- Departure is at 6:30 am. Check in at Kewalo Basin Harbor (between Ala Moana Beach Park & Fisherman's Wharf Restaurant) Address: 1125 Ala Moana Boulevard, Honolulu, HI 96814. Look for a sign that says 955 FISH. View Map
- Due to limited seating this tour is non-refundable (no cancellations once booking is confirmed).
- Due to limited seating this tour is non-refundable.
- Special Notes:
- Guest can keep 30% of their catch
- Operation Days:
- Operates daily
- 4 hours
- Sashimi Fishing
- Up to 6 passengers
- 65' Delta Sportfisher